Project Name: Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks VII)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for recruitment of Clerks. The Common Written Exam (CWE) Clerk VII will be conducted in December this year. IBPS will begin the online application process for recruitment of clerks from September 12, 2017. A total of 19 banks are participating in the CWE for Clerk this year with the vacancies amounting to 7884. The minimum eligibility qualification for the recruitment is a graduation degree. The selection process remains the same as last time with IBPS conducting a preliminary qualification round and then Main exam.
IBPS Vacancy Details :
Name of Posts :
- Clerical cadre (CWE Clerks -VII)
- No. of Vacancies : 7875 Posts
State wise Vacancies :
- Andhra Pradesh : 485 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh : 08 Posts
- Assam : 109 Posts
- Bihar : 227 Posts
- Chandigarh : 34 Posts
- Chhattisgarh : 118 Posts
- Dadra & Nagar haveli : 07 Posts
- Daman & Diu : 08 Posts
- Goa : 41 Posts
- Gujarat : 487 Posts
- Haryana : 175 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh : 73 Posts
- Jammu & kashmir : 34 Posts
- Jharkhand : 127 Posts
- Karnataka : 554 Posts
- Kerala : 217 Posts
- Lakshadweep : 02 Posts
- Madhya pradesh : 290 Posts
- Maharashtra : 775 Posts
- Manipur : 11 Posts
- Meghalaya : 17 Posts
- Mizoram : 03 Posts
- Nagaland : 12 Posts
- New Delhi : 272 Posts
- Odisha : 196 Posts
- Puducherry : 46 Posts
- Punjab : 401 Posts
- Rajasthan : 344 Posts
- Sikkim : 11 Posts
- Tamil Nadu : 1277 Posts
- Telangana : 344 Posts
- Tripura : 18 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh : 665 Posts
- Uttrakhand : 78 Posts
- West Bengal : 417 Posts
Eligibility: The candidate has to be an Indian national.
Age limit: The candidate must be not less than 20 years and not above 28 years. This means the candidate should not be born later than September 1, 1997. There is age relaxation for reserved category.
Educational qualification: A candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
They should have operating and working knowledge in computer systems.
The candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level.
IBPS Selection Process : Selection process will be based on Online Preliminary Examination, Main Examination.
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 12.08.2017 to 03.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 12-Aug-2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 03-Oct-2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 12-Aug-2017 to 03.-Oct-2017
- Download of Call letter for Preliminary Examination : November 2017
- Date of Online Examination Preliminary : 02, 03.12.2017 & 09, 10.12.2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary : December 2017
- Date of Online Examination – Main : 21-Jan-2018
Important Links :