- 74 Inspector of Suppliers– Deadline 17-Oct-2017
- 174 Soil Conservation Extension Worker– Deadline 24-May-2017
- 97 Assistant Training Officer – Deadline 02-March-2017
- 134 Sub Inspector – Deadline 24-February-2017
OSSC Recruitment 2017: OSSC is a recruitment agency which works for state government. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission always takes seriously the task of recruiting and selecting the best candidate. Visit official homepage of OSSC i.e. www.ossc.gov.in to know about agency, notification, recruitment, result, admit card, exam information, press release, news and more information. We created this OSSC 2017 web page to provide latest vacancy information. Every year recruitment organization release many recruitment projects. Generally the selection is based on the performance of the written test. Many new employees are working in various department selection made by this commission. The recruitment happens through OSSC for posts like Small Saving Officer, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Junior Motor Vehicle, Inspector, Lab Assistant, Junior Typist and plenty more.
OSSC Recruitment 2017 – 74 Inspector of Suppliers
Total Number of Vacancies: 74
Post Name: Inspector of Suppliers
Salary Offered: Rs. 9300/-, Rs. 4200/-
Educational Qualification: Graduation
Age Limit: 21-32 years as on 01-Jan-2017
Selection: written examination
Fee Charges: Rs. 100/- through online website www.osssc.gov. SC/ST/PWD category are exempt from payment of application fee
How to Apply : Candidate who fulfill eligibility can apply online on or before 17-10-2017. Apply only through official website www.odishassc.in on or before 17-10-2017.
OSSC Recruitment 2017 – 174 Soil Conservation Extension Worker
Odisha Staff Selection Commission uploaded new employment notice at official website. According to notification total 174 (one hundred seventy four) jobs open for Soil Conservation Extension Worker. Apply online thtough www.odishassc.in from 25th April 2017 to 24th May 2017.
Post Name: Soil Conservation Extension Worker
Number of Posts: 174
Educational Qualification: Aspirant interested in OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancy 2017 2018 should have minimum qualification, details given below:
- +2 Science / +2 Vocational Course in Agricultural
- High School certificate examination
- Passed a test in Odia in ME School standard by education department
Age Limit: Date to calculate cutoff age is 1st Jan 2017
- Lower age condition: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 32 years for General, 37 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women and 42 years for PWD.
Selection Process: Authority will issue OSSC Admit Card 2017 to conduct written exam.
How to Apply for Odisha Recruitment 2017
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has notified in notification that online application process will start on 25th April 2017. Therefore candidate who wants to utilize this Odisha govt job opportunity should be ready to submit their details online. Authorities will place “Apply Online” link at home page of ossc.gov.in / www.odishassc.in and this link will remain on homepage until 24th May 20167
Odisha ACTO Application Process
- First reach commission home page: ossc.gov.in
- Navigate sire carefully for respective notification
- Once found it read again for satisfaction
- Now click on “Apply Online” link available under notification
- Fill all the mandatory details correctly
- Upload scanned documents if required
- Submit form and take printout
Advertisement in PDF
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 25th April 2017
- Closing Date: 24th May 2017
OSSC Recruitment 2017 – 97 Assistant Training Officer
Government of Odisha notified about new recruitment project for the year 2017 2018. Authority updated recruitment website www.ossc.gov.in with new vacancy. Total 97 (ninety seven) vacancy open for ATO – Assistant Training Officer. Apply online from 30th January 2017 to 2nd March 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 97
Post Name: Assistant Training Officer
Educational Qualification: Those decided to participate in Odisha SSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2017 should have 10th passed or equivalent examination and ITI or Degree / Diploma in trade mentioned in notification and recognized by respective institution / organization.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cut off age is 01-January-2016
- Lower age condition: 18 years
- Upper age condition: 32 years, 37 years for reserved category and 42 for PWD.
Selection: Officers will issue OSSC Admit Card 2017 to conduct written examination, Career Assessment & viva voce test for selection of Assistant Training Officer.
How to Apply: Aspirant having respective qualification may access www.odishassc.in and use online application form and apply before deadline and send hard copy to postal address:
Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No 1, Unit V, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751 054
- Opening Date of Registration for Asst. Training Officer: 30th January 2017
- Closing Date: 2nd March 2017
- Last date to reach hard copy of online application at following postal address: 17th March 2017
OSSC Recruitment 2017 – 134 Sub Inspector of Police
Government of Odisha decided to make recruitment of Sub Inspector in Odisha Police Department. Odisha SSC published employment notice online at www.ossc.gov.in. According to notification total 134 (one hundred thirty four) vacancy open for following post. Register your name from 25th January 2017 to 24th February 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 134
Post Name: Sub Inspector of Police
Educational Qualification: Aspirant interested in OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 should have graduation in any discipline.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cut off age is 1st January 2016
- Lower age limit: 21 years
- Upper age limit: 25 years for unreserved, 30 years for reserved and 35 years for PWD.
Selection: Authority will issue OSSC Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 to conduct written test on the basis of preliminary exam, physical test, main written examination, viva voce & Psychological test.
- Opening Date of Orissa Police Sub Inspector Registration: 25th January 2017
- Closing Date: 24th February 2017
OSSC Recruitment 2017 – 19 Auditor Vacancy
Government of Odisha approved new recruitment project and details published at ossc.gov.in website. According to vacancy circular 19 new vacancy open for following post. Apply online before 28-January-2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 19
Post Name: Auditor
Job Type: Contractual basis
Educational Qualification: Aspirant interested in Odisha SSC Auditor Vacancy 2017 should have completed Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cut off age is 1st January 2016
- Lower age condition : 21 years
- Upper age condition: 32 years
Selection: Authority will issue Odisha SSC Admit Card 2017 to conduct Written Exam & Shorthand Test.
- Opening Date for Auditor Vacancy Registration: 29th December 2016
- Closing Date: 28th January 2017
OSSC Recruitment 2017 – 60 Junior Stenographer
Exclusive news for people of Orissa looking government job after 10+2. Government of Odisha informed about Odisha SSC 2017 notification announced for recruitment of 60 (sixty) Junior Stenographer. Aspirants may login www.ossc.gov.in website to apply for respective post online from 27th December 2016 to 26th January 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 60
Post Name: Junior Stenographer
Job Type: Regular
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who decided to participate for OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2017 notification should have 12th pass in Arts/Commerce/Science or equivalent qualification with minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand both in English and odia.
Age limit: lower age limit is 18 years and upper 32 years for UR, 37 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidate. Calculate date as on 1st January 2016.
Selection Process: Authority decided to issue OSSC Junior Stenographer Admit Card 2017 to conduct written examination and shorthand test.
- Opening Date of Jr. Stenographer Online Gateway: 27th December 2016
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 26th January 2017
- Last Date to Reach Hard Copy of Online Form: 11th February 2017
- Postal Address: The Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No.1, Unit -V, Bhubneswar -751054
OSSC Recruitment 2017 – 363 Junior Clerks & Jr. Assistant
Odisha Staff Selection Commission updated official recruitment portal www.ossc.gov.in with new vacancy. According to notification total 363 (three sixty three) jobs open out of which 207 (two zero seven) vacancy open for Junior Clerks and 156 (one fifty six) for Junior Assistants. Aspirants who are 12th class pass and looking government job in Odisha state should focus on this job information and apply online before deadline i.e. 11th January 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 363
- Junior Clerks
- Junior Assistants
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who are interested in Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 should have 12th / 10+2 or equivalent exam passed certificated from recognized board.
Age Limit: Date to calculate lower / upper age is 1st January 2016
- Lower age condition: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 32 years for General, 37 years for Reserved and 42 years for Person with Disability.
Fee charges: Pay fee charges if applicable online or offline bode.
- SEBC / UR: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- Reserved Category: No fee
Selection Process: Authority will issue OSSC Junior Clerk & Junior Assistants Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017 to conduct competitive written test and personal interview.
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2016
- First keep ready your HSC / 10+2 certificate and other necessary details & documents.
- Now open web browser and fill recruitment portal address: www.ossc.gov.in
- Now navigate site for “363 Junior Clerks / Assistants” Recruitment 2017
- Those fulfills eligibility norms & agree with all condition may go for online registration
- Click on “Apply Online” and fill details for desire post
- Submit and take printout.
- Opening Date of Clerk / Assistant Registration at www.ossc.gov.in: 12th December 2016
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 11th January 2017
OSSC Recruitment 2017 -02 Odia Translator
Odisha Staff Selection Commission now decided to make new appointments. Employment notice uploaded at commission website i.e. www.ossc.in. According to advertisement total 02 (two) new vacancy open for Odia Translator. Apply online from 25th December 2016 to 24th January 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 02
Post Name: Odia Translator
Educational Qualification: Those aspirants decided to apply for OSSC Odia Translator Recruitment 2017 should have Bachellor Degree in BA (Hons) in Odia Language or at 2nd class Master degree or above in Odia Language.
Age Limit: lower and upper age limit is 21 – 32 years for general candidates applicable as on 1st January 2016. +5 years age relaxation for reserved category and +10 years upper age relaxation for PWD.
Selection: Authority will issue OSSC Odia Translator Recruitment 2017 notification to conduct written exam and computer skill test.
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 25th December 2016
- Closing Date of Application: 24th January 2017
OSSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 – 115 ACTO
The breaking news coming from Odisha about new job opening. Candidates who are looking public sector jobs in Odisha after bachelor degree need to pay attention in this job advertisement. Government of Odisha notified about upcoming recruitment drive for the year 2016 – 2017. We are talking to the OSSC ACTO Recruitment 2016. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has notified about 115 vacancies for the post of Assistant Commercial Tax Officer. Any candidate who is holding Bachelor Degree certificate can use this state government job opportunity. Read this web article for Asst. Commercial Tax Officer Job related details such as academic profile, lower & upper age limit, application procedure, fee charges, important dates and more. Submit OSSC ACTO Jobs 2016 – 2017 online application after being satisfied with all terms & conditions. Odisha SSC will start application registration process at their government authorized portal i.e. ossc.gov.in. All aspirants will be allowed to fill OSSC ACTO vacancy form from 22nd August 2016 to 21st September 2016. There are many days left to fill application form, so complete it comfortably and correctly.
Upcoming Notification: We have confirmed news that commission going to start application process for OSSC ACTO Notification 2016 on 22nd August 2016. As per reports government approved 115 vacancies for Assistant Commercial Tax Officer. However we waiting for official employment notice to update following space.
Updates 20th August 2016: Today government of Odisha ordered commission to released OSSC ACTO Recruitment 2016 notification. Finally it is available with us. Total 115 vacancies open for Asst. Commercial Tax Officer out of which 43 vacancies reserved for female and remaining 72 for male candidates.
OSSC ACTO Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 115 (UR-80, SC-18 and ST-17)
Post Name: Asst Commercial Tax Officer
Official recruitment portal: ossc.gov.in
Educational Qualification: Candidate decided to participate in Odisha ACTO Recruitment 2016 project should have Bachelor Degree in any subject. But degree should be from University / Institute recognized by UGC.
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age mentioned in vacancy notice
- Lower limit: 21 years
- Upper limit: 32 years
OSSC ACTO Jobs 2016 Fee charges: The fee should be Rs.100/- For OBC/General Category and there is no fee for SC/ST
Selection Process: The commission excepting huge number of application therefore first admits card will issue to all applicant for preliminary examination. Those clear this test will allow for main exam through admit card / hall ticket and those manage to perform outstanding will invite for interview.
- Opening dare of online application window: 22th August 2016
- Closing date for registration: 21st September 2016
OSSC Recruitment 2017 web article updated with 115 vacancies. Register with govtjobform.in website to get all Odisha government jobs information direct into your email ID.